Winter Day Camps on Górka Szczesliwicka
Winter Day Camps on Górce Szczęśliwickiej
Skiing in Warsaw!
During the Masovian winter holidays, on the ski slope at Górka Szczesliwicka, we organize weekly ski courses for children (at all levels). This is an amazing course because while the parents are working, the kids are tirelessly skiing! Plus, of course, the restaurant has a two-course dinner and afternoon tea. Intensive skiing classes are a higher level of initiation.
Framework schedule of the day plus full board – WINTER CLICK
|Care hours: 9: 00-17: 00; payment||Book|
|The first week of Masovian winter holidays|
|Second week of Masovian winter holidays|
In the case of registration / payment less than 4 days before the start of the given half-camp stay – the price increases by PLN 100.
The number of places is limited!
From Monday to Friday (first and second week of Masovian winter holidays)
Duration of classes from 9:00 to 17:00 the
first training session (9: 45-11: 45)
lunch break and rest the
next 2 hours of the training section (13: 45-15: 45)
Basic documents (for reading):
Terms of resignation (training) – detailed principles of terms of resignation from training.
Terms of participation (training) – detailed rules for the conditions of participation in training.
Daily schedule (broken down by hour):
- Reception of participants (9: 00-9: 15)
- Matching equipment, warm-up (9: 15-9: 45)
- 2 hours of training section (9: 45-11: 45)
- lunch break and rest
- again 2 hours of training section (13: 45-15: 45)
- Returning participants to parents (16: 30-17: 00)
After all, we pick up our kids and enjoy the rest of the day.
- Cost :
- Date : Ferie Mazowieckie (February 10-14; February 17-21, 2020)
- Equipment rental : PLN 180 / stay or PLN 20/1 hour
- The cost of the subscription is 20 PLN / day
- Duration : 9: 00-17: 00 (2 trainings, 2 hours each + lunch and afternoon tea)
- Children aged 7-12
- Groups : 6-8 people
Transport on the left and right bank of Warsaw!
For the winter break, we enable the transport of participants to our meeting point (ski slope at Górka Szczesliwicka) ul. Drawska 22, 02-202 Warsaw. Transport (payment in the amount PLN 100) is not included in the price of the trip.
We will drive through Żoliborz, Praga, Wola and Śródmieście. The exact stops are:
- Polonez – ul. Łabiszyńska 20
- Marymont Metro station
- Bank Square 1
- Wola – Moczydło Basin – ul. Górczewska 69/73
- Szczesliwicka Hill
Transportation of children to the place of classes is carried out by high-class coaches and buses. Each coach has Educators who look after children during transport. Children are transferred on the way back only to persons specified in the participant’s card.
We collect entries until January 15. The number of places is limited and the minimum number of entries at which transport is organized is 20 participants.
Each participant has the option of choosing only one meeting point, it is not possible to choose different morning and afternoon stops, even if they are on the same route.
Prices are available in cash at our headquarters at 22 Drawska Street, at the hill of Górki Szczesliwicka.
When paying on the day of classes we add PLN 50.
If you have questions, please contact:
- by phone at: 733 755 571
- by email: biuro@2Times.pl
- and / or +48 501 231 421 (training coordinator)
The price of the stay includes:
- 5-day training conducted by 2Times club instructors
- board (dinner, afternoon tea – restaurant in Blue City)
- accident insurance
The price does not include:
- transport in Warsaw according to routes of our stops, both ways (extra charge for the stay: PLN 100)
- fees for ski equipment rental (180 PLN / stay or 20 PLN / 1 hour, you can take yours)
- the cost of subscription card (20 PLN / day)