Day camp Wodnik – Gocław
Day camp Wodnik – Gocław
And in Gocław you can spend a fantastic vacation. Two swimming pools are tempting to experience the summer adventure: swimming with six lanes and recreational. Additional attractions are the 70 m slide for children, a gym and bowling.
We offer our colonists mainly a swimming pool and basketball game, but also billiards, bowling and football. The indoor pool not only provides a safe haven for a rainy summer, but also a joyful swim. The sun tempts you to relax outdoors and play team games.
On the first two days, the children have all the activities described below, on the third day we observe the participants to focus on the sports they like the most.
Framework schedule of the day plus full board – CLICK
Place of picking up and leaving (meeting point) of participants:
- Gen. Romana Abraham 10, Warsaw
We run classes in the form of one-week semi-camps throughout the year. Below are the dates of the most-booked stays.
Promotional offer – with an earlier charge, there is a discount on the standard price! * Our prices increase over time, so the later the payment, the higher the price.
|Beginning of classes||End of class||Price||Reservations|
|27 June||1 July||Due Time|
|4 July||8 July||Due Time|
|11 July||15 July||Due Time|
|18 July||22 July||Due Time|
|25 July||29 July||Due Time|
|1 August||5 August||Due Time|
|8 August||12 August||Due Time|
|15 August||19 August||Due Time|
|22 August||26 August||Due Time|
|29 August||2 September||Due Time|
In the case of registration / payment less than 4 days before the start of the given half-camp stay – the price increases by PLN 100.
2Times invites you to the Warsaw day camp – an interesting and innovative leisure offer for children. We offer active, sporting time without leaving Warsaw.
Days and hours of classes: (Monday-Friday), from 8:30 to 17:30.
- A pool in the „Wodnik” Water Park or the Szuwarek pool, Warsaw, ul. Headquarters 13 (more information on these pools at www.osir.waw.pl
- Team games – football, badminton, frisbee, volleyball – at Gen. Romana Abraham 10, Warsaw
- Bowling in a nearby bowling hall
- Art classes and sports animators
In addition, we run individual lessons for those interested in the semi-camp. The prices below are full options and include the rental of the facility and the cost of the trainer.
- Swimming – individual lesson for 2-3 people, swimming lessons 3 hours (3 days for 1 hour) – PLN 220
Options not yet available (tennis and skis in preparation):
- Tennis – training 1-2 people, with an instructor 3 hours – 150 PLN
- Skiing or SNB – 1-3 person training, driving lessons with an instructor 4 hours – PLN 200
When its raining
- Trip to the museum (most likely it will be the Copernicus Center Museum)
- Trip to the museum or / and cinema
Participant equipment please complete the listed items in order for the participant to be fully prepared for our sports activities.
Conditions of resignation and / or change of the date – detailed rules of resignation terms and changes in dates in participation in the Camps and our Courses.
Conditions for participation – full text and / or detailed rules for participants and Organizer.
Insurance conditions for cancellation costs.
Documents to be printed:
Regulations – each participant must deliver it completed, no later than on the day of the beginning of a Camp.
Camp participant card – each participant must deliver it completed on the day of the beginning of a Camp.
Replacement of the location
- It is possible to change the location, if the guardian informs the organizer not later than within 4 days before the start of the stay,
- up to 4 days before the start of the stay, the organizer has the right to propose a change to another half-day or refund the full amount, e.g. in the absence of a minimum number of applicants, which is minimum 8 participants for a given stay.
- children are divided into groups of up to 11 participants in the age groups of 5-9 years and 9-12 years,
- classes to choose from: a plan tailored to the needs and willingness of each mentee,
- Daily full board: breakfast, two-course dinner, afternoon tea, drinks available all the time, (without a second breakfast, so please take your sandwich or cheese with you).
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea – full three meals without a second breakfast
Prices – promotions
Promotional prices (the so-called rebate) apply only to our best payers , persons who, according to the conditions of participation, will make a full payment on the earlier date stated on the site.
* Prices are lower than standard rates for incomplete stays.
** Prices are negotiable only for a few groups, which wish to organize the so-called „Closed day camps”.
*** Our prices increase over time, so the later the payment, the higher the price.
In the case of subscription less than 4 days before the beginning of the semi-camp or / and for a shorter period than the full stay, a handling fee of PLN 100 is added and the price is calculated accordingly to the number of days purchased.
- 25 1020 5112 0000 7302 0160 5104
- 02-202 Warsaw, ul. Drawska 22
We run semi-camps throughout the year, records via the form below.
Phone: +48 501 231 421
Phone +48 733 755 571
Mail: email@example.com (on trips and camps)
firstname.lastname@example.org (other matters)